After the heavy rains at the end of November, a roofing contractor determined that the Studio and Maxie Hall, the Bigs building, needed to be re-roofed and that Annie Hall required patching. We are delaying the work until Winter Break so that no children will be around breathing the fumes.
The cost will be $6000 which will come out of the modest school account. Anyone wishing to contribute to this project need only write a check for whatever amount, large or small.
Leave A Comment